We are on the look-out for an experienced, talented and fashion-focussed individual to join the Mathilda Rose team.
Are you looking for a career in luxury retail? Then we may have the role for you!
What You Will Do
As a Bridal Stylist you will thrive on providing excellent customer service to brides and their entourage. This will involve everything from welcoming customers advising of styles and products, to styling brides in the fitting room and making sure that our stock is well displayed and cared for.
Your main responsibility will be to assist customers in finding their perfect wedding dress and accessories. You will offer advice, about our styles, prices and availability.
- Warmly welcome the bride and their guests into our showroom
- Support the bride to select dresses to try on by confidently utilising product knowledge
- Assist the bride in the fitting room, ensuring the correct sizing and fit of the dress on the bride
- Positively showcase our products and support the bride with selecting her perfect dress.
- Promote and drive online reviews through excellent rapport building
- Take care our or dresses and ensure that the showroom looks tidy at all time
- Attend and participate in store meetings and training sessions as required
Your previous experience
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Proficient level of numeracy and literacy
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Positive and enthusiastic personality
- Previous experience in bridal industry is desirable
- Fashion or Design qualification desirable
Does this sound like you? Then apply today!
Please note that as the role involves assisting brides in a state of undress, we can only accept applications from females. This role is exempt from the Equality Act due to reasons of decency.
This is a part time Saturday role and the salary is £10.00 per hour